Best Polyurea Garage Floor Coating Products on The Market
Polyurea coatings are a two-component, moisture curing, elastomeric coating that can be applied to concrete, metal, and wood. Polyurea coatings are durable, abrasion resistant, and chemical resistant. They are also fast-drying and easy to apply.
When it comes to choosing the best polyurea garage floor coating, there are a few things you need to consider.
- First, decide what type of finish you want: There are three main types of finishes: glossy, semi-gloss, and matte. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Glossy finishes are the most durable and easy to clean, but they can be slippery when wet. Semi-gloss finishes are less durable but more slip-resistant. Matte finishes are the least durable but provide the best grip.
- Next, consider the environment in which the coating will be used. If you plan on using the coating in a humid or wet area, make sure that the product is resistant to moisture. If you live in an area with extreme temperatures, make sure that the product can withstand high or low temperatures.
- Finally, consider the amount of traffic that will be on the floor. If you have a lot of foot traffic, choose a coating that is durable and can withstand heavy use. If you have light traffic, you can choose a less durable coating.
Now that you know what to look for in a polyurea garage floor coating, here are some of the best products on the market:
- Rust-Oleum Professional Grade Polyurea Garage Floor Coating Kit: This professional grade kit includes two gallons of polyurea resin, a base coat, top coat, stir stick, and an instructional DVD.
- KILZ 1-Part Epoxy Concrete & Garage Floor Paint: This water-based epoxy paint is designed for concrete and garage floors. It resists staining and fading, and it can withstand foot traffic and heavy use. The paint is available in a variety of colors, including white, gray, tan, and black.